Fire in a house in Tirana, one person asphyxiates from the smoke
An apartment on "Misto Mame" street in Tirana was engulfed in flames this Sunday, as a result of a defect in the gas cylinder. A person is reported to have suffocated from the smoke. He was taken by ambulance.
On 17.09.2023, around 14:35, in the "Misto Mame" neighborhood, it is suspected that as a result of a defect in the gas cylinder, a fire broke out in a private residence.
The fire and police services are at the scene, working to extinguish the fire.
The investigative team is at the scene and is working to clarify the circumstances of the incident